What it is
- An exclusive set of business support services that enable you to attract, retain and grow a loyal patient base.
- Covers customer service, marketing and much more.
- Available to your practice to support your practice growth and drive stronger relationships with your patients.
- Designed to give your practice a real edge over your competitors, whether they are offline or online.
Grow a loyal patient base. Achieve your goals.
CooperVision advantage™ business services include:
Training and Development
Cutting-edge programmes with a refreshing perspective.
- Technical, communications, product and business training
- Variable formats include digital learning, face-to-face workshops and one-to-one coaching
A simple, yet highly effective way to maintain patient loyalty.
- Prompt patients to repurchase from you before they think about shopping around
- Ensure patient compliance to their wearing schedules
Professional marketing solutions to help you grow your contact lens business.
- Tailored promotions to in-store point of purchase displays
- E-marketing tools to bespoke marketing solutions
- And more
The easy and convenient way to supply lenses.
- Patients order their CooperVision contact lenses from you. We deliver direct to their home or office, free of charge
- Saves you time sorting post and contacting patients
- Helps you support your patients
Ordering Made Easy
Our online ordering facilities are a one-stop shop for all your ordering and account management needs.
- Easy to use and fast
- Everything you need to manage your business with CooperVision
Leverages our expertise and best practice from over 25 years of delivering customised private label service and solutions. We partner with you to provide a tailored package to meet your specific needs and objectives. From brand identity development to bringing products to market, supporting their implementation to realising sales growth, CustomMade is designed around you.
When a patient is looking for a CooperVision lens-fitting practitioner, they’ll find you. We’ll feature your practice on the practice locator section of our website, making you more visible to patients online.
For support that helps build patient loyalty, get the Coopervision advantage™. Talk to your CooperVision Area Representative for more details.
Why you need it
Because patient retention is key to growing a loyal patient base. And it’s a far more cost-effective way to run a successful practice.
It costs 5 times more to acquire a new customer than retain an existing one. 1
“Globally the average annual revenue generated by a single contact lens patient can be as high as $326 USD.”2
“Globally it can cost an ECP as much as $24,000 USD over the lifetime of a single patient who drops out of the contact lens category.” 2
“Every year up to 30% of all contact lens wearers drop out.” 2
1 Levoy B. Hard Lessons Learned About Patient Loyalty. Optometric Management. http://www.optometricmanagement.com/articleviewer.aspx?articleid=103759. Published December 1, 2009. Accessed November 10, 2016.
2 Rumpakis J. New Data on Contact Lens Dropouts: An International Perspective. New Data on Contact Lens Dropouts: An International Perspective. https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/article/new-data-on-contact-lens-dropouts-an-international-perspective. Published January 15, 2010. Accessed November 10, 2016.