TERMS & CONDITIONS:
CooperVision Singapore TIMELINE CONTEST
- This campaign is open to residents of Singapore only
- This campaign is open to all age group but if you are under 18, you will need the permission of your parents or legal guardians to enter into the draw and these Terms and Conditions. If you are under 18 and have not obtained such permission then the Company reserves the right to withdraw your entry or any prizes that you may otherwise have been awarded.
- The officers, directors, and employees of CooperVision Singapore and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“CooperVision”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The campaign consists of the steps as set out below.
2. CONTEST PERIOD
- The campaign is valid till 2nd March 2015. Winners will be notified at the end of each month for the iTunes Gift Credit and on 10th March 2015 for the Grand Draw.
3. PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS & REDEMPTION VALUE
- Any purchase of the Biomedics 1 Day Extra bundle pack will stand to redeem $15 iTunes Gift Credit. A redemption code will be send via email at the end of each month. Participants are to fill up the submission form after purchase to claim $15 iTunes Gift Credit and participate in the Grand Draw.
- Each bundle purchase of Biomedics 1 Day Extra during the campaign period will entitle user to 1 x chance in the Grand Draw.
- 3 lucky winners will each walk away with an iPad Mini 3 (16GB wifi + cellular model) – data plan not included.
- Collection of the Grand Draw prizes is to be collected at CooperVision Singapore office.
- Prizes are non-transferable and subject to availability. The Company reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes which may not be of equivalent value at any time by giving notice on the sites or otherwise notifying the shortlisted entrants and/or winners.
- Upon notification by email or telephone, the winners will have fourteen (14) days to respond and accept the prize. If the winner fails to accept the prize within fourteen days, the Company reserves the right to select another entry as the winner. If this should happen, no alternative prize will be offered to the original winner.
- These Terms & Conditions govern your participation in this campaign with CooperVision, organized by CooperVision Singapore on the Facebook page in Singapore. CooperVision Singapore is referred to in these Terms and Conditions collectively as the ‘Company’ and the Facebook page referred to above is referred to collectively as the ‘Site’.
- To participate in the Campaign, you must (i) have a valid email address and a valid Facebook account and (ii) ‘like’ a Site. By entering into the Campaign, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In addition, you are representing that the details you have provided are true and complete including that you are the owner of the Facebook account used to enter the Campaign.
- Shortlisted entrants may be asked to verify their entries. The Company reserves the right not to award a prize (and select an alternative winner) if the Company is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible at any point in the Campaign or has provided false information.
- All expenses other than those included in the prize components expressly set out above are at the sole expense of the winner and/or his/her companion. The Company is not responsible for any consequences, including costs incurred and reserves the right to withdraw the prize if, for any reason, the winner is unable to use the prize.
- All promotional images produced by the Company and/or any member of the Company group associated with the Campaign, entrants, winner and prizes will be the property of the Company. The Company reserves the right to publicize the names of the shortlisted entrants and winners, their photographs and their audiovisual recordings in periodicals and on the Site and the official website of the Company and/or any member of the Company group.
4. JUDGES DECISION
- All decisions made by CooperVision Singapore are final.
- At the Grand Draw, CooperVision will pick 3 winners to win an iPad Mini 3 each (16GB wifi + cellular model), data plan not included.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Collection of the prize will be at CooperVision Singapore office, 101 Thomson Road, United Square, #16-03, Singapore 307591.
- Collection time is from 9.30am - 5.30pm (Mondays - Fridays only).
6. NOTIFYING OF WINNERS
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone with the contact details stated on the submission form.
- If a winner does not redeem the prize within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited.
7. PRIVACY DATA COLLECTION
- By providing personal data to CooperVision, you are consenting for CooperVision to collect and use the information provided, and to share such information within the CooperVision group and such third parties with which CooperVision may have relevant service arrangements, for the purpose for which the information was collected or to be used, and any other reasonable ancillary purposes. This includes the purpose of facilitating CooperVision’s provision of the products and services which you use, marketing CooperVision products and services, which are relevant to you, and your consent to receive notifications from CooperVision on such products and services. In addition, we will always check with the national Do-Not-Call Registry before we send you any marketing message or make any marketing call to your Singapore telephone number.
7. PRIVACY DATA COLLECTION
- CooperVision Singapore sponsors the Contest with Singapore office located at 101 Thomson Road, United Square, #16-03, Singapore 307591.